Stories
1) I'm Ever
I enjoy simple pleasures: reading a good book, listening to Amstrong, watching Messi play or watching the sea.
2) Germany
Chance decided Germany, country that I visited.
I tried to draw three things.
A pianist, who must be Beethoven. I also made a Nazi murdering. I also draw some glasses with beer.
The first because it is a cultural reference. The second because it is a fact that marked the story. The third because when I was in Bonn I took many and very good beers.
3)
I enjoy simple pleasures: reading a good book, listening to Amstrong, watching Messi play or watching the sea.
2) Germany
Chance decided Germany, country that I visited.
I tried to draw three things.
A pianist, who must be Beethoven. I also made a Nazi murdering. I also draw some glasses with beer.
The first because it is a cultural reference. The second because it is a fact that marked the story. The third because when I was in Bonn I took many and very good beers.
3)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario